Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NECA Figures

Hey everyone my name is Dave or as my friends call me Papadavigi! I have made this blog to show and review my NECA figure collection. For those who do not know what NECA is it is a company that produces highly detailed figures from movies, games and more. I have around 32 figures as off today, this number will rise when I acquire free time... and money. I am not sure if I will have photos or video but I'm leaning towards film. My collection includes figures from Castlevania, Terminator 2 Judgement Day, Alien, Aliens, AVPR, Predators, and Predator 2. So please check in soon videos or pics will be blasting on you screens in just a few weeks.

Till next time Papadavigi signing off!

1 comment:

  1. Castlevania....*breaks wine glass* WHAT IS A MAN?! BUT A MISRABILE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! BUT ENOUGH TALK HAVE AT YOU!

    ReplyDelete